If you are like most people, you more than likely have some jewelry that you don’t wear. If so ,most of it probably just sits around collecting dust. Don’t let your jewelry just sit around! If you never plan to wear it, you should sell it. Selling your jewelry is a great way to clear space and make a little extra cash. If you are not sure where to sell your jewelry, the best place to start is a jewelry store.
Why Is a Jewelry Store the Best Place?
- Jewelry stores are more likely to know the value of your jewelry
- Most jewelry stores do appraisals
- They can offer you more than a pawn shop
- They may not offer as much as you may be able to get off an auction site, but they can pay you instantly — there is no waiting for the right buyer
- Working with people that understand what you are trying to sell and that know the market value makes selling easier and helps you understand more about the pieces you have in your collection
- Jewelry stores care about each piece you bring them and know what each are worth
Now, you just need to find a jewelry store that buys jewelry. This is an easy job if you have ever heard of Midtown Jewelers. Midtown Jewelers has been in business since 1982 serving the Fairfax County & Washington, D.C. metro area. Midtown will pay fair price for your unwanted diamonds, estate jewelry, and other jewelry you no longer want. Midtown bases the value of your jewelry on different market variables such as demand, price of gold or silver, and quality of the piece. Midtown have consistently offered higher prices than others because they cater to all different clientele, not just one type. Midtown also never pressures you into selling your jewelry because they understand how meaningful some pieces are to people, whether it be a family heirloom or just something that is special to you.
So if you have unwanted jewelry, call Midtown Jewelers today. Midtown has been in business since 1982 and has the experience to help you complete your transactions to your satisfaction. The jewelers at Midtown can tell you what your jewelry is worth based on the market and they will even buy it from you if you are wanting to sell it. So call Midtown today and make some extra cash on your old jewelry that is just sitting around collecting dust.